Monday, May 18, 2009

Birthday Party #2 Zan's



Last weekend I went back over to Bridget's to help her plan for Zan's party. She had originally told me there would be around 12 girls for a overnighter. Well it turned out there were 20! What a blast. Mind you this is 20 eight and nine year olders. She had shorts and shirts and new underwear for each girl so they wouldn't have to bring anything but a bathing suit and towel. That included a new toothbrush kit with tooth paste.They went swinmnming in the compound pool, she had four teachers from Saina's school come to do manicures, Pedicures, and facials, They all tie dyed a shirt. She had running suits for them and since they didn't fit, she had a semstress come and personally fit the pants for each girl. The cake was prepared by another lady. I baked it and made the icing and she decorated it. Then she made a pendant necklace for each and an album that she is going to put some pictures in for each of them. They actually all were down in sleeping bags all over the living room by about 10:00. I never heard them although I got up at 2;00am and they were still talking.
The next morning Bridget and Matt took them all to the Java House for breakfast. That is like America's Paneras.By 1:00 oclock the last kid was gone and Matt and Bridget drove me home. We were all so exhausted and ready for our own rest. It will be a year before their birthday's come around again. I am glad mine will be celebrated in Dubai with just Coulson and I. I am getting too old for this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment